Saturday, September 27, 2008

The real purpose of shoes

So I have discovered the real purpose of shoes. YES, it has only just dawned on me that shoes are not ONLY for matching your outfit or killing bugs or used as a hammer when a hammer is no where to be found, rather it is to protect our feet. You would think being as old as I am I would have grown out of the awkward, running into things and bruising myself phase. Alas, it does not seem to be just a phase...but perhaps a part of my life. I suppose resignation is called for in this circumstance.

However, on a different note. I have been bestowed the honor of being a dog sitter in a couple weeks, if it is a successful experience I may turn into a dog-knapper. And instead of showing you pictures of my disgusting swollen toe...here is a picture of the cutest puppy in the whole wide world of which I get to be the sitter for!! (Grin)
Is she not the most darling thing you've ever seen?! If all goes well I may seriously consider getting one or stealing her...whichever would be most inexpensive. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

4 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Hello Fiffer Lou!
There's that darling little puppy again, but the cutest...duh, hello...are not my puppies the cutest in the land?! I'll say she's the runner up, but then I have to because my puppies would be desperately heart broken if they ever thought I said someone was cuter.Did you see sweet Elmo as a baby? I'll have to show you the picture.
Have a fun weekend. Did you make it to the Greek Festival? We're headed over there after church.
:)!!!!
ME!

Just A Girl said...

Oh! I think Nancy deleted her blog. Couldn't find it anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I happened upon your blog. Welcome to blog world. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. What an adorable little puppy you are sitting for. So sweet.

Just A Girl said...

Hello Fiffer Lou,
Are you feeling better about puppy sitting after today? Remember, you have to get inside their little heads which is pretty much, play play play sleep eat oops! Did I do that? Oh Well, play play play.